Binding resins solvent EDGA Ethanediol diacetate cas 111-55-7 with
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can
control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by
our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.
|Product Name||Ethylene glycol diacetate|
|Synonyms||Ethanediol diacetate; Ethylene diacetate|
Ethylene Glycol Diacetate (EGDA) is a colorless, low odor, very
slow-evaporating solvent that gives good flow-out to baking
lacquers and enamels. Its major uses are in thermoplastic acrylic
coatings as a reflow solvent and in foundry core-binding
ApplicationsTo replace Dibasic Ester, ,Butyl Cellosolve etc, used in
resins ,NC paint, coiling coatings, can coating, wood coatings,and
As curing agent in foundry industry
As screen or printing inks diluent or washing agent for printing
As brightening agent in solvent borne leather industry