Dip and go! ProAiir DIPS is the battlefield makeup to combat
DIPS holds up under extreme conditions including rain, waterparks
and hot sweaty days becuase it's waterproof and smudge proof.
There's no other product on the market like it! This powerful
formula cleans off with liquid soap, followed by water. If brushs
or sponges become dry, simply reactivate with another squirt of
makeup. Watch the video for tips on application. As a reference;
one bottle can do between 120-140 spiderman design if used for
detail line work only.
ProAiir DIPS is a concentrated pigment, cosmetic alcohol-based,
highly durable hybrid formula created for use on skin. Unlike
traditional cake makeup, DIPS will withstand extreme conditions
like warm temperatures, sweating, water, rubbing and other
activities that would normally lead to deterioration.
Although much more durable than cake makeup, DIPS is not permanent
and will dissolve naturally over time. Use of DIPS does require
some learning to perfect technique, but the results are worth the
effort! Use DIPS for line work over cake makeup, powders, hybrid
airbrush base paint or directly on skin.
You may need: mister bottle with 91% alcohol and small plastic seal-able pallets
for blending and loading brushes.
Tips for use:
- Give DIPS bottles a thorough shaking before use burp bottles
afterwards to release pressure.
- White requires more shaking; you’ll hear it thicken the longer you
- Apply to skin that is clean of lotions, oils and dirt.
- Dispense DIPS onto a small, sealable pallet to avoid spilling and
to slow the drying process.
- Thin DIPS with alcohol to achieve desired consistency and to
- Load brush from pallet, misting with alcohol as needed to thin,
blend or reactivate dried makeup.
- To create new colors, combine multiple DIPS or DIPS with ProAiir
Hybrid on a pallet.
- Keep DIPS sealed when not in use to avoid thickening or drying;
reactivate with alcohol as needed.
- Pink may stain the skin, apply a white undertone to prevent it.
Tips for cleaning brushes: Do NOT use water! Either allow to dry naturally (reactivate with alcohol when ready
to use again) or rub LIQUID SOAP thru bristles and wipe clean with
paper towel. Say goodbye to messy water cups.
To remove: Removal is easy with liquid soap or baby oil applied directly.