There are two basic ways of making spiral tubes. One is to use
solid molds that are easy to change and gives exact diameters with
ease ofchange. This would be our TF2500 series. The other style is to use
thin spring steel bands which are much less expensive, but have a
longerlearning curve.So we have two models I think
The cool thing we did was actually have an ability to combine the
technology of both.
This machine comes with the following starter kit of hard molds at
no extra cost: 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 20”, 24”, 30” auto
slitter cutoff and
optional saw cutoff (if you need under 6” diameter or very thick
* Includes 10 foot run out table with automatic air cylinder
* Includes 10 most commonly used molds at no extra cost!
* Easy to change and adjust to required diameter
* CNC control, convenient operation both in manual and automatic
* Standard strip width 137mm (5.395 inch)
* Fast interchange between cutting method (saw or slitter)
* All sizes of molds are available when ordering machine!
* Includes single and double bead mechanism with easy ON/OFF