Our circular saw blades have the following advantages:
1. It is made of high-quality tungsten steel with high hardness,
low cutting noise, long service life and hard to wear;
2. Blade Serration, expansion groove design, high cutting accuracy;
3. Direct supply from the factory, fast delivery and guaranteed
4. The model is complete, the technical innovation ability is good,
and we accept the processing of drawings and samples.
Outer diameter: 20-400mm, aperture: 5-40mm, thickness: 0.2-7.0mm, tooth type: toothless, coarse tooth,
middle tooth, fine tooth opening mode: milling, grinding, non
grinding, full grinding tooth shape: sharp tooth, circular arc
tooth, staggered tooth (left and right teeth, high and low teeth),
R-shaped tooth, angle tooth, opposite tooth surface coating:
natural color, various coatings. Material: hard alloy (tungsten
steel K10, K15) forged high-performance high-speed steel M42,
W18Cr4V (w18), 6542 (M2), W9Mo3Cr4V (w9), etc
It is mainly used for milling, trenching, sawing, cutting and
blanking of ordinary steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum alloy,
plastic, titanium alloy, super hard cast iron, high nickel white
copper, heat-resistant alloy, structural steel, alloy steel, cast
steel, high manganese steel and other materials.
Special attention: receive non-standard customization, special
customization. The picture is for reference only. According to the
needs of customers, we can customize the different treatment of the
required outer diameter, inner hole, thickness and number of teeth.
Precautions for use of carbide circular saw blade
1. In order to ensure the long service life of the newly installed
saw blade during the trial operation, it is better to have a full
running in process between the circular saw and the new saw blade
(replaced or reground saw blade). It is necessary to reduce the
feeding speed 10 minutes before the cutting of the saw blade. After
10 minutes, the normal feeding speed can be restored.
2. The feeding speed and cutting speed depend on the section and
toughness of the material to be cut. For the materials with high
toughness and difficult cutting, the corresponding reduction of
feeding is very conducive to improving the service life of the saw
blade. When the material section is small, the machine speed can be
3. If the feed speed is increased when cutting the same material,
the corresponding saw blade with coarse teeth shall be selected.
4. Because effective cutting angle and effective pitch are needed
at any time when cutting materials, it is helpful to regrind the
saw blade correctly and timely, so as to maximize the efficiency of
the saw blade.
5. By observing the sawdust produced by the saw blade, you can
judge whether the current saw blade cutting is light and fast, and
whether the cutting is smooth.