Asset LifeCycle Co.,Ltd.
- Asset LifeCycle power on tests most of our equipment except
"new-sealed-box" items and certain industrial equipment that
we don't have the ability to test.
- Untested items are noted in the description.
- Tested items are sold with a "no DOA"
(dead-on-arrival) warranty that is good for 15 days from the
day the item arrives at its location. If an item powers on as
tested then it is not "dead-on-arrival."
- "New-sealed-box" items are covered by the
manufacturer's warranty. Our "no doa" warranty does not apply
since we would have to break the manufacturer's seal to test
- Asset LifeCycle is not responsible for damages during
shipping. Items damaged in shipping are covered by the
shipping company’s insurance.
- The buyer pays the return shipping costs for all returns.
- There are no returns on items sold "for parts" or "as is"
unless the incorrect item was sent.
- All returned items will be replaced, if possible.
- Asset LifeCycle will attempt to replace returns with the
same product. However, because our inventory is always
changing we may replace returned items with a similar, same
- Returns for a refund may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Products that are not eligible for return:
- Any product not purchased from Asset LifeCycle, LLC or our
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including
but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or
otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any product that is returned without all original
packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals,
cables, and all other items originally included with the
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its
- Any product that has an Asset LifeCycle, LLC tamper proof seal
that has been broken.
- Any product that is not in the same condition that it
was originally sent in.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks
of giving your package to the return shipper. However, in
many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time
period includes the transit time for us to receive your return
from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us
to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business
days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund
request (5 to 10 business days).
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view
the order using the "Completed Orders" link under the My Account
menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via
e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the