High Quality Aluminum Plastic Pipe Cutter, Pipe Cutter With
Stainless Steel Blade And Safety Latch
Plastic pipe cutter description:
|Place of Origin||Zhejiang, China|
|Product name||High Quality Aluminum Plastic Pipe Cutter, Pipe Cutter With
Stainless Steel Blade And Safety Latch|
|Application||pvc ppr hdpe pipe cutting|
|Color||Yellow / Red / Bule / Green|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy Body|
|Handle material||Aluminum Alloy Handle|
1. Cutting flexible tube, stainless steel and aluminum tubing.
2. Tuber cutter can remain in the same circle to do roll cutting.
3. Smooth roller has the groove, can stabilize bad bell mouth and
cut it easily.
4. Cutter uses the GCr15 material, can accurately and sharp cut
5. Some cutters equipped with spare blades.
6. Precision feed screw mechanism is enclosed to eliminate clogging
7. Tuber cutter stays the same length for use in restricted areas.
8. Swiveled blade deburring tool for removing sharp edges from
9. Contoured knob holds spare cutter wheel.
10. Rollers are grooved for cutting close to flared end of tubing.
11. Ratchet feed mechanism speeds up cutting operation.
12. Extra wide rollers with flare cut-off groove stabilize tubing.
13. Has spare cutting wheel.
When product used in winter, the pipe would be put in the lukewarm
water for heating at first to avoid burst because for cold and
fragile at cutting. If the edge of cutter appeared wear and tear at
using, loose the fixed screw and buy the same type of pipe blade
for change after using, we should push down the handle and spread
on rustproof oil. Product apply to rigid plastic pipe or aluminum
plastic pipe, but not to be applied on electric cable line and
steel pipe to avoid to cause cutter damaged seriously.
Q1: Why choose us?
We are a professional manufacturer of pipe hot melt welding machine
and pipe scissors.
Q2: Do you provide samples?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free of charge but freight is
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally it’s 3-7days if the goods are in stock, or it’s 25-30days
if the goods are not in stock, and it vary a little according to
Q4: What is your terms of payment?
A: Payment under USD1,000, 100% T/T in advance.
B: Payment more than USD1,000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before
Q5: What is your packing?
A: usually by carton, and can be packed as your require.