1. What kinds of waste oil can be recycled?
-Yangjiang’s machine can recycle black engine oil, motor oil,
transmission oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil or all kinds of
lube oil, also the mixture of these oil into clean base oil or
2. What kinds of output oil can be received from the machine?
-SN150, SN300, SN500.
3. Can base oil be engine oil?
-No, base oil can not be engine oil directly. the biggest part of a
lubricant is composed of base oils while the remaining part are oil
additives which help to protect your engine against wear and
corrosion and keep it clean.70% of a lubricant is composed of base
oils while the remaining 30% are oil additives which help to keep
your engine cool, clean, and corrosion-free.
4. What kinds of oil additive need to blend into the base oil if
you want to create new oil?
-we can add oil additives into the base oil to produce new
hydraulic oil,gear oil or engine oil, the oil additives
including:dispersants, Anti-wear,Oxidation inhibitors or viscosity
5. Why we need add chemical during distillation?what function of
-Because waste oil is acidic, we add alkaline chemical to
neutralize waste oil`s acidity, If we don`t add chemical waste oil
will crack into diesel after 300℃ under high vacuum
6. What’s the heating temperature?
7. what’s the recovery rate?
-80-85%,it’s up to the waste oil
8. What’s the cost of recycling 1000Liters waste oil?
* Catalyst cost:USD10-15
* Power consumption:31Kw per hour, the bigger capacity, the smaller
average power consumption
* Fuel consumption:15-20Liters diesel fuel.
* It need 1-2 worker operate the machine
-Yangjiang promise the machine is 100% brand new, we will provide
12 months quality guaranty from the time machine starts running at
the buyer’s site.
10.Installation and training:
-Yangjiang provide 20-30days free installation and training.we will
dispatch 1-2 engineers go to buyer’s factory for
installation,testing and commissioning the machine, also train or
provide any other technical assistance.all expenses for visa,
accommodation,round-trip air ticket and lodging shall be borne by