Customizable Ozone resistance O Ring Seals
1. O-rings is the simplest parts in the field of seals, although
it's the best and most efficient seals.
2. The structure of sealing part is very simple,for this reason,it
could be used even in limited spaces.
3. Furthermore, it could be used reliably as movable and immovable
seals in the circumstance of big pressure and high temperature.If
reasonable design, o-rings have very long life.
4. O rings could not only be used for its good sealing performance,
but also for its mechanical performances, it is being used widely
in drive strap, type, controlling equipment and vibration
absorber.It could be made by many kinds of raw materials, such as
NBR, SBR, Silicone, FPM.
5. Application: For machines seal, water seal, oil seal and gas
6. The price is according to the material and the detailed design.
• Static Seal - The sealing action created between two mating
surfaces with no leakage of liquid or minimal diffusion of gas.
• Dynamic Seal - The mating surfaces have relative movement with
minimal leakage of liquid (useful to protect the sealing
efficiency, acting as lubricant)
7.The simple geometry is the main characteristic of an O-Ring
which, in conjunction with proper elastomer selection results in a
low cost, easy to use and efficient sealing system. Elastomeric
materials, when compressed, react like a high viscosity fluid which
transmits applied stress in every direction; consequently, the
O-Ring serves as a barrier, blocking the leak paths between the
8.O-Rings offer several advantages over other sealing systems:
simplicity of construction, standardized seal dimensions, wide
selection of materials, suitability for both static and dynamic
applications, standard dimensioning of glands, low cost due to high
9.O-rings are both inexpensive and simple in design and are
therefore very popular in manufacturing and industry. If mounted
correctly, O-rings can withstand a very large amount of pressure
and are therefore used in many applications where leaks or loss of
pressure are unacceptable. For instance, O-rings used in hydraulic
cylinders prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and allow for the
system to create and withstand the pressures required for
Of course, different types of O-rings made out of different
materials are used for various tasks. The O-ring needs to be
matched to its application. Do not confuse however, similar
inventions that are not round. These objects are brother to the
O-ring and are instead simply called seals.
10.Main Advantages of the Material:
1) excellent anti-chemical character. It almost applies to all
2) temperature range is very wide.
3) long service life.
11.Rings are available in the following elastomers:
• Butyl Rubber(IIR)
• Ethylene-propylene (EPR, EPDM)
• Fluorocarbon (FKM/FPM/FKM)
• Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR)
• Neoprene Rubber(CR)
• Nitrile Rubber (Buna-N/NBR)
• Silicone Rubber