Sound Insulation Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets High Light
Polycarbonate Roofing SheetsFeature
(1). Excellent impact resistance: 250~300 times that of same
thickness glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheeting.
(2). Weather and UV resistant properties retained for years.:
Temperature resistance range is -40째C ~ 120째C, with an ultraviolet
coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin
fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.
(3). Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same
thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.
(4). Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.
(5). Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway
barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Specification
(1) Size : 6mm * 2.1m * 11.8m (thickness can also be 4mm, 5mm, 8mm
(2) Weight: 0.85kg/sqm - 1.7kg/sqm
(3) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Properties
1. Mechanical Properties
* Impact strength: Polycarbonate twin-wall sheet has outstanding impact performance
over a wide temperature, -40℃ — +120℃, and also after prolonged
* Hail resistance: As a roofing glazing material, polycarbonate sheet is subject to
extremes of weather, storms, hail-stones, wind, snowfalls and ice
formation. Under these conditions, the product is virtually
unbreakable and is able to withstand the subsequent temperature
change to sunny conditions without breaking or bucking.
2. Physical Properties
* Light tramission:
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Storage
1. Polycarbonate sheet shoube be stored and protected against
atmospheric influence like sun, rain, etc.
2. Same length of polycarbonate sheet should be stacked together
horizontally or, if different lengths, graded with the longest
sheet at the bottom of the stack in order to avoid unsupported
3. The stacks should be supported om timber bearers and should not
be placed where they can be walked on or driven into.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets Showing