Stainless Steel Double Acting Diaphragm Pump , Positive
Displacement Diaphragm Pump
Double Acting Diaphragm Pump feature:
1. No electrical motor - non sparking.
2. No mechanical seals or gland packing.
3. The pumps can run dry indefinitely without damage.
4. Safe for use in hazardous/explosive environments.
5. Variable flow - simply regulate the inlet air supply to adjust
the pump flow from zero to max.
6. If discharge is clogged or closed pump stops immediately; no
power consumed, no wear.
By opening discharge, flow starts automatically.
7. Self-priming from a dry start up to 6 meters without a foot
8. Pressure up to 100 PSI (7 bar).
9. Operates submerged or with flooded suction.
10. No close fitting, sliding or rotating parts so can handle a
wide range of fluids with high solid content.
11. Gentle non-shearing action.
Double Acting Diaphragm Pump Parameters
|1||Maximum air inlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|2||Maximum flow rate||1/Min||192|
|4||Maximum outlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|5||Maximum particle size||mm||3|
Double Acting Diaphragm Pump Specifications
1. Non leakage
2. Good self priming performance
3. Convey all kinds of medium
4. Material:Cast steel,Alu,SS,PP
A 2 5 X X - X X X - X (model selection)
Form of pipe mouth:A-BSP B-NPT(F) C-Flange
Diaphragm material:9 – Santoprene H – Hytrel T - PTFE/Santoprene
Ball material:9 -Santoprene H – Hytre T – PTFE A - Acetal
Ball seat material:P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar SS –Stainless Steel
Pump material: SS –Stainless Steel AL –Aluminum Alloy CI- Carbon
Steel P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar
Maximum Applied Temperature Limits (diaphragm / ball / seal material)
Acetal ···············································40°- 150°F
Double Acting Diaphragm Pump Details