High Flow Air Pump Membrane / Industrial Reverse Osmosis High
Air Pump Membrane Introduction
Air Pump Membrane were designed to resolve numerous problems that
pumpers’ face on a job site. Whether you have limited space, are
moving fluids with mixed solids or compositions, or require a safe
priming pump system for your job, our AOD pumps provide a portable
solution to get the job done.
Operating through a dual-diaphragm fluid chamber, positive
displacement creates an air vacuum, initiating quick priming with
minimal effort. Once primed, air operated diaphragm pumps are
capable of passing up to 1-¼ inch solids (up to 90% solid
composition) and highly viscous fluids with ratings exceeding
25,000 cPs. AOD Pumps’ fluid handling, portability and durability
make them a versatile pump for any job application.
Air Pump Membrane ADVANTAGES
- Variable flow with same pump.
- Can be submerge.
- Less stock of spare to be maintain.
- No skill person is needed to operation and repair pump.
- Light weight,
- No rotation no wear & tear hence low maintenance.
- Pump can run dry.
- Stop Automatic on closing of discharge Valve.
- Can handle 2 to 10 mm size solid particles.
- Also Can be used upto accuracy 3 to 5 %.
- No motor, No fire.
- In short very simple and versatile pump.
Air Pump Membrane Parameters
|1||Maximum air inlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|2||Maximum flow rate||L/Min||192|
|4||Maximum outlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|5||Maximum particle size||mm||3|
diaphragm pump offers high volume delivery even at low air pressure
and a b road range of material compatibility options
available.Refer to the model and option chart.pump is provided with
the modularized air motor and fluid section.
The air operated diaphragm pump alternately generates the intake
fluid pressure and positive fluid pressure in the fluid chamber by
using the pressure difference in the air chamber. The ball valve
can ensure the forward flow of fluid.
Pump cycling will begin as air pressure is applied and it will
continue to pump and keep up with the demand. It will build and
maintain line pres -sure and will stop cycling once maximum line
pressure is reached (dis -pensing device closed) and will resume
pumping as needed.
A 2 5 X X - X X X - X (model selection)
Form of pipe mouth:A-BSP B-NPT(F) C-Flange
Diaphragm material:9 – Santoprene H – Hytrel T - PTFE/Santoprene
Ball material:9 -Santoprene H – Hytre T – PTFE A - Acetal
Ball seat material:P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar SS –Stainless Steel
Pump material: SS –Stainless Steel AL –Aluminum Alloy CI- Carbon
Steel P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar
- Please refer to the component schematic in the assembly drawings to
look up the serial numbers and names of parts and grasp the
information of parts and maintenance service pack.
- Some BSK parts are marked as "wearing parts", which can conduce to
quick service and downtime reduction.
- Service kits are divided to service two separate diaphragm pump
functions: 1. AIR SECTION, 2. FLUID SECTION. The FLUID SEC -TION is
divided further to match typical part MATERIAL OPTIONS.
- Provide a clean work surface to protect sensitive internal moving
parts from contamination from dirt and foreign matter during
service disassembly and reassembly.
- Keep good records of service activity and include pump in preven
-tive maintenance program.
- Before disassembling, empty captured material in the outlet man
-ifold by turning the pump upside down to drain material from the
Air Pump Membrane Application