Sign In | Join Free | My
Search by Category
Home >

Agriculture Non Woven Fabric , PP Nonwoven Fabric 10gsm - 200gsm Weight

Categories PP Non Woven Fabric
Brand Name: HENDAR
Model Number: HD-PP
Certification: ISO9001:2015
Place of Origin: China
MOQ: 1000KGS
Price: negotiable
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 1000TONS PER MONTH
Delivery Time: 7- 10 DAYS
Packaging Details: ROLL
Other Name: 100% PP Spunbonded Nonwoven
Color: Customised
Function: Hydrophilic
Material: 100% PP
Width: 1.6M
Applications: Medical , Household ,industrial ,agriculture ,Environment Protection
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    Agriculture Non Woven Fabric , PP Nonwoven Fabric 10gsm - 200gsm Weight

    Agriculture Non Woven Fabric , PP Nonwoven Fabric 80gsm - 300gsm Weight

    Quick details:

    Item:raw material pp non woven fabric
    Nonwoven Technics:spunbond
    Composition:100% polypropylene
    Width:160-320 CM, can be slitting
    Packing:Can be slit into pieces or in a roll.


    1. Argriculture:

    Weed control fabric(one of our company main product, which is cheap and high quality),plant cover,garden fleece etc.

    2. Medical Protect :

    Face mask, Surgical gown, protective clothes, operation cover, cap.

    3. Sanitary and Health:

    Baby & adult diaper, feminie hygiene, hygiene pad, incontinence pad etc..

    4. Packing and Industry:

    CD/DVD case,Shopping bag, tents, bag for rice/sugar, luggage, vacuum cleaner bag,interlining and cloth, shoulder padding, shoe cover, bed sheet,etc..


    Product Name100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics
    WeightWe can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements
    ColorsMost of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK
    Widthalso as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters
    UsagesFor shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.
    TermsFOB, CIF & CFR
    Payment Terms30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C
    StrengthShort Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials
    OthersIf you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations

    Our Services:

    • Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
    • Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
    • OEM & ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design and put into production.
    • Protection of your sales area, idea of design and all you private information.
    • Quick delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.

    Why choose Hendar :
    1. “Quality is our culture.” We have 7 professional production lines for nonwoven farbic, laminated fabric, printing fabric, tabel cloth and so on.

    2. “With us your money safe.” Full refund in case of bad quality or delay delivery.

    3. “Time is gold.” For you and for us. We have professional team work who can making nice quality in short time.

    1. ISO certificated, Factory audit: ISO,SGS.
    2. Select famous raw material supplier all over the world.
    3. Rich experience for exporting over 40 countries.
    4. Professional team full of enthusiasm and responsibility who regards creating value for our customers as the first thing, and we trust that we can grow with you through a long-term cooperation.


    Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
    A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price.
    Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
    A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
    Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
    A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
    Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
    A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
    Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
    A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
    2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.

    Quality Agriculture Non Woven Fabric , PP Nonwoven Fabric 10gsm - 200gsm Weight for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
    *To: Dong Guan Hendar Cloth Co., Ltd
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
    Inquiry Cart 0