Wireless Communication Analog Input Module / Two Channels Analog
KYL-816 Analog Wireless Acquisition Module has the function for
analog acquisition and wireless transmission, do not re-empolde, it
can achieve the function for wireless remote controlling and
collecting data with a low cost. It is industrial design and has a
wide work temperature so that can meet client's requirement for
whole day using. Besides, the RF adopts narrowband FM and has high
anti-jamming. Accord with EN300220.
1. Analog: two channels 0-5V/4-20mA current input and two channels
0-5V voltage/4-20mA current output.
2. Power supply: 12-30V, providing protection for power supply in
3. There are power monitor circuit and watch dog circuit for the
CPU, and ensure that this module can operate at adverse
4. With the indicator light of power supply, operation, receive and
5. Wireless communication interrupt alarm output. 1) Relay alarm
output 2) Voltage/current output 0
6. Can work by Modubus RTU protocol.
•KYL-806 Interface Description
•The Function-Indicator Light
1. Indicator light for the power supply (PWR): power supply
2. Indicator light for working(RUN): indication for the equipment
working in gear, the bicker period is 2S when the equipment work in
3. Indicator light for transmit(TX): indication for data
4. Indicator light for receive(RX): indication for data receiving.
•Two-wire current sensor and KYL-816 connection
1. Master-slave acquisition mode
1) Working mode:acquisition mode.
2) The host is a PC or touch screen connecting to a wireless
transmission module (such as KYL-300I).
3) The host and KYL-806 module use the standard Modbus RTU
4) The host and KYL-806 module should be with the same working
5) The ID of KYL-806 can be set from 1-254
2. Transmission method for Point to Point
1) Working mode select the timing mode. One is master and the other
is slave. Master regularly acquires input signals, encodes and
wirelessly transmits.The receiver receives, decodes and outputs the
corresponding voltage or current signal, ie, the output signal of
the receiver module changes following the input signal of the
2) The timing transmission interval can be set from 30 milliseconds
to 60 seconds. When set to 000, the KYL-816 acquisition module only
acts as a receiving unit and does not transmit data. When the
sending interval is set to non-zero, KYL-816 master sends the
acquired data at set regular intervals. The transmission interval
of minimum transmission unit is related to the wireless
communication rate, which is generally 500ms. If a lower
transmission interval is required, it should be specified before
3) When 2pcs KYL-806 modules communicate with each other, they must
have the same ID and channel.
4) PIN3(ERR) and PIN4(ERR) of KYL-806 can be used as alarm output.
When the receiver does not receive the transmitter's signal, it
will output a "closed" signal.
5) When the communication fails, the output voltage or current can
be automatically set to 0 or maintain the original output state.
This function can be set in the "fault output mode" in option
1. Parameter configuration
The user can configure parameters of the module by the software of
KYL-806. Operable parameters include
1) Module ID. Range from 001-254.
2) Working channel. There are 1-16 channels with different
3) Working mode. Timing mode / acquisition mode.
4) Master/slave. Valid in timing mode, the host sends data actively
at set interval, slave receives data and outputs analog signal.
5) Timed transmission interval. The transmission interval of
KYL-806 in timing mode can be set from 10ms to 60 seconds.
6) Fault output time. When the master-slave communication
interruption lasts longer than the fault output time in the timer
mode, the master/slave will output an alarm signal.Until
7) Fault output mode. If “Off” is selected, the master/slave is
interrupted when the master/slave communication interruption lasts
longer than the fault output time in the timer mode. All outputs
will output a 0 signal until resynchronization.
•KYL-806 Using Method
1. Install the antenna to the module.
2. According to the use requirements, set the communication
parameters with our company's standard programming cable, including
the following contents:
1) Working mode. For point-to-point, please select the timing mode,
Modbus master-slave networking, use the acquisition mode.
2) Working channel. The modules communicate with each other with
the same working channel, 16 channels can be set.
3) Module ID. For point-to-point, the modules communicate should be
with the same ID; in the acquisition mode, different modules must
be set with different IDs.The master queries different modules
based on the ID.
4) In the timing mode, set master/slave, timing interval, fault
output time, and fault output mode.
3. Disconnect the programming cable, connect KYL-816 and the
corresponding switch input, switch output device.
4. Connect the power (12-30V), open the power switch, output
current of the power supply should be more than 500mA .
5. If KYL-816 works in acquisition mode, the user host needs to
connect a wireless module (such as KYL-300I) and send acquisition
command by the wireless module.In the acquisition mode, the user
can also modify the KYL-816's parameters directly via wireless
transmission command without programming cable.
6. Wireless remote acquisition, control testing.
*Remark:To avoid more than two remote control systems working at
the same time in one remote control range, the module for different
system should choose different channel (working frequency).
KYL-806 Outline Drawing
1. Standard accessories
►1pc KYL-806 module.
►1pc small magnetic antenna
2. Selectable accessories
►Selectable antenna.(Users can choose the antenna according to
Pic.: Part of selectable accessories