Stainless Steel 304/316/321 Demister Pads of Waveform Type with
Larger Contacting Area and Higher Filtering Efficiency
1. Wavelike demister pad
As its name says, it is combined with several weave shape panels.
It is a special type of wire mesh demister pad. Compared with drawer wavelike demister pad, wavelike demister pad
has outstanding characters, including larger contacting area and
higher filtering efficiency.
Wavelike demister pad can be made of various metal materials, such
as stainless steel, copper, Monel. It can also be made of plastic
materials, including PP, PE, PVC, PTFE.
2. Specifications of wavelike demister pad
- Material: stainless steel, Monel, copper, PP, PE, PVC and others.
- Wire diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.22 mm, 0.23 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.28 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm.
- Mesh size: 2 mm × 3 mm, 4 mm × 6 mm to 12 mm × 6 mm.
- Height or thickness: 100 mm to 150 mm.
- Pad diameter: 300 mm - 6000 mm.
3. Features of wavelike demister pad
- It can let the gas and liquid pass through in their own way, it can
avoid the liquid foam passing and improve filtering efficiency.
- The angle on the demister pad surface increase the contacting area,
which is benefit for adjusting airflow, speed, resistance and
- The weave structure can reduce installation space and save costs.
- Simple structure and lightweight for installation.
- Large voidage and low pressure drop.
- Convenient to install, operate and maintain.
- Durable and long service life.
4. Style and Their Feature
|WG||-||192||97.6||377||-General Style,good efficiency|
|WR||431||144||98.2||282||-Good efficiency ,Regular style|
|WHD||421||193||97.7||360||-Heavy duty general purpose mesh|
|WAF||931||80||99.0||157||-Anti fouling .Economical mesh|
|WSD||241||64||97.0||492||-Super Dense for plastic used in 6" minimum thickness|
|WMF||333||432||94.0||2000||-Multi Mesh ,Mltifilament wires|
|WFM||362||128||98.4||456||-Migh efficiency style,fine mist removal|
5. Applications of wavelike demister pad
The wavelike has high filtering efficiency in the complex filtering
applications, it is widely used in the chemical, pharmacy,
environmental protection applications for complex liquid and gas