7'8" Carbon Fiber Surfboard -SL3062
1. High stiffness with air pressure up to 27.5PSI
2. Top quality and professional design;
3. Combined of the technology of gluing and heat-bonding;
4. No twisting, no bending, no bubbles;
5. High quality fins on the bottom;
6. Cusomers' Logos can be printed on it;
7. Carry bag, inflation pump, paddle and repair kits included;
8. High pressure pump with gauge, high quality carbon paddle, seat
and leash are for option;
9. Perfect performance in kayaking, surfing, paddling;
|Name||7'8" Carbon Fiber Surfboard -SL3062|
|Major Material||Fiberglass + Carbon Fiber + EPS|
|Ideal user weight||275LB|
1. What’s the material use for the product?
Coral Sea Inflatable SUP Boards are made of high quality drop
stitch material ,with two reinforced layers PVC fabrics. They offer
rigid and stable performance on water in any situation.
2. What about size and color?
Now we have the size:
12’6”,10’6”,10’0”,9’5”,8’5”,8’0”,7’5”,7’1”.The size and color can
be changed according to your requirements or according to our
3. What will be included in products package?
The package will include: repairing kit(1pc), carrying bag (1pc),
dolphin (1pc), fin(2pcs). Hand pump & paddle are optional.
4. What kind of guarantee you can be given?
We guarantee all products will be good at least one year; defective
products will be changed by a free replacement after confirmed
because of Quality problem. We have 10 years experience of making
inflatable products; 320 skilled people; 3 days to have your new
design drawings; 15 days leading time for samples.
5. What’s the MOQ?
The MOQ for the entire Inflatable paddle Boards will be 20pcs.
6. What’s the Shipping?
We can send the goods by air, sea or express depend on the
different goods and weight; we can arrange the shipping for you
according to your requirements.
7. What kind of wear and tear should I watch for?
Besides a small leak or tear you should check around all the valves
and seams once in a while to make sure they are secure and not
leaking any air.You can do this by using the same soap and water
mixture in a spray bottle. Other wear and tear to be aware of is
any breaking down of the material or stains that should eventually
be removed with a cleaner.
8. How should I store it?
Store it in a dry place away from direct exposure to hot sunlight
or cold conditions. Deflated and rolled into its carry bag, it can
be stored in any small space such as in a closet or garage.The
important thing to remember is to make sure it is completely dry
before packing it away so you don’t end up with mold and mildew to
clean up later.
9. How long does an inflatable SUP take to inflate?
The length of time it takes to inflate your SUP will depend on the
type of pump you are using. With a regular hand pump, it will take
anywhere from 4 – 8 minutes. With a good electric pump it can take
30 seconds to 1 minute.
10. Is it possible to order a sample?
Yes, definitely it is. We can proof as your requirements