Dark Gray And White Color Supermarket Steel Racks Base Foot welded
1. JB-2015 supermarket steel racks materials are Cold Rolled Steel,
Q235. Columns Materials thickness are 80 x 30mm x 2.0mm thickness;
Layer are 0.6mm thickness; Brackets are 2.2mm thickness; Back Panel
are 0.5mm, plain type.
2. 900mm or 1200mm ( 3'/4' ) as length, 450mm or 500mm ( 18''/20''
) as depth, 1600mm - 2200mm ( 5'/6'/7'/7 1/2' ) as height.
3. Upper Shelf have 900 x 450mm and 900 x 400mm; 1200mm x 400mm and
1200 x 450mm, load capacity are 65kg/layer.
4. Standard Size for double side shelves are 1200 x 450 x 1800mm, 5
layer/set. One Starter Unit and One Add On Uint and Two End Shelf.
Difference of Middle Back Panel and Buckle Back Panel:
|Middle Back Panel||Buckle Back Panel|
|1 side back panel for double sided shelves||2 side back panels for double sided shelves|
|The top of shelves need uptail to fixture||Don't need Uptail|
|Using Slots to fixture back panel to Columns||Install back panel into columns holes directly|
1. Columns Part: Using 80 x 30mm post, Columns Holes distance are
2. Brackets Part: 5 hooks design, better to Scattered load weight.
Brackets can slope 15°-30°.
3. Using uptail and downtail to fixed with columns, stable and easy
to installtion. You don't need any nuts and screws!
4. If shelving height are lower than 1600mm, we will suggest you to
use columns covers to decoration.
Difference of Starter Unit And Add On Unit:
Pls check the picture.
Starter unit have two pieces of uprights. Its the first shelves of
the whole row of shelves. Each row of shelving are only need one
Add on unit have one pieces of upright. Its the other shelves of
the whole row of shelves.
For example, your store center place have 4500mm long, you can use
1 starter unit and 3 add on unit and 2 end shelf to combined it.
(1200mm and 2 x 1200mm and 2 x 450mm(depth end shelf) )