1) Manufacturer Limited Warranty
a) Standard Warranty Period: 12 months
b) Our Corporation warrants that the above ultrasound transducers
shall be free from defects inmaterials and workmanship for the
warranty period after purchase.
c) During warranty period, at no cost or expense Broadsound
Corporation would repair or replace defective products those that
are not caused by accident, neglect of handling, or neglect of
2) We do not provide any biopsy guide device for our replacement
3) The new replacement transducer is functionally comparable to its
corresponding OEM model in imaging, but their shape/appearance may
be different from each other. Therefore, the biopsy guide device
for the OEM model, if it existed, may not fit on the scan-head of
new replacement transducer.
4) The listed compatible systems are for reference only and which
may be not complete.
5) The new ultrasound replacement model is substantially equivalent
to its corresponding OEM model; any OEM ultrasound system that
supports a given OEM ultrasound transducer would support the
corresponding new ultrasound replacement model as well.
6) The CE0197 mark of European Union is granted by the Notified Body: TÜV
Rheinland LGA Products GmbH of Germany.
7) The ultrasound transducers are made in Taiwan, and the Free Sale
Certificate Taiwan is issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare,
R. O. C. (Taiwan).
8) The symbol “---” indicates the status of “Pending” or “Work in progress”.
9) The price is for the terms of EXW & T/T in advance and may
be subjected to change without further notice.
10) Shipping Fee & Handling Fee (middle bank charge): Depending
upon the quantity and destination.