6 ~ 20 Micro Meter Large Capacity Li - ion Battery Electrolytic
Characteristics & Performance:
1. Appearance: shiny and smooth, no dots or copper powder
2. Connector: ≤1/ROLL
3. Chemical Composition:
Cu+Ag≥99.8%; Zn:0.005-0.006%; Ni:0.001-0.001%; Cr: 0.001-0.01%
4. Warranty: 90 days after delivery
5. Storage Conditions: neat and dry, no corruption chemical or wet
Relative Humidity ≤ 65%, Temperature: ≤ 25°C
6. Packing: Wrapped by thin plastic film and loaded in wooden
boxes, then fixed by packing belt.
A label with be pasted outside, showing product name, nw, gw, Rohs
tag and manufacturer.
1. We can provide the specific single-matte, double-matte and most
importantly double-shiny ED copper foils with the nominal thickness
from 6μm to 35μm for Li-ion battery with width from 100mm to
2. Double shiny ED copper foil has the characteristics of
symmetrical structure of both sides, metal density quite near the
copper theoretical density, very low surface profile and high
elongation and tensile strength.
3. Compared with single-matte and double-matte ED copper foils,
when it adheres with the cathode materials, the contact area will
increase dramatically, it can distinctly reduce the contact
resistance between the cathode current collector and the cathode
4. The cathode current collector of the foil also has excellent
resistance of the cold and heat expansion, increasing the service
life of the batteries.
Technical Data Sheet:
Single (double) matte
No oxidation and discoloration
Packing Condition of ED Copper :