Facial Lifting HIFU Machine 5 Different Spot Size For Face And Body
10’’ color touch LCD screen
57x20mm ,48x18mm ,42x16mm ,40x15mm ,31x15mm
1. Remove wrinkles on around forehead, eyes, mouth, etc.
2. Lifting and tightening both cheeks skin.
3. Improving skin elasticity and shaping contour.
4. Improving jaw line, reducing “marionette lines”
5. Tightening the skin tissue on forehead, lifting the eyebrows
6. Improving skin complexion, making the skin delicate and bright
7. Match with injecting beauty like Hyaluronic acid, collagen, to
resolve more aging
8. Removing neck wrinkles, protecting neck aging.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat
energy to skin and subcutaneous
tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus
consequently improving the texture
and reducing sagging of the skin.It literally achieves the results
of a facelift or a body lifts without
anyinvasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this
procedure is that there is no
downtime. and also, it works equally well for people of all skin
colours, in contrast to that of lasers
and the intense pulse lights.
The depth of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound is 1.5 to 4.5 mm, in
addition to the outside of the
fibrous septum,it can also apply to deeper SMAS layer, SMAS layer
is important lifting of lifting
surgery treatment , therefore HIFU greatly breaks through the
previouslimitations,it is the first
machine that non-invasive treat SMAS. And HIFU every single energy
point (TCP) in
subcutaneous temperature can reach 65-70 degrees,and is the most
temperature of all
non-invasive skin lifting machine at present, the best is energy
through the skin, no longer
need to worry about skin injury.
1. Equipped 5 heads, precisely acting on different depths of the
2. Fast operation. Full face and neck treatment only takes 40-50
3. Superficial ,deel dermis and SMAS(Superficail Muscular
4. SMAS contraction : collagen remodeling , elastine fiber
The treatment process
Step1. Deeply clean the skin
Step2. Obser skin conditions and layout the best therapy route
Step3. Comprehensive treatment
Step4. Clean the skin again, and apply skin care products