Standard Stainless Steel Woven Metal Mesh/ Safe strong Knitted Wire
Knitted Wire Mist Eliminator, Gas Liquid Filter, Demister
Lawmaker: single strands of knits, twin knits
Mesh Diameters: 0.1-8.0mm
(1) Stainless Steel: SUS 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L
(2) Super Alloys: Monel, Inconel 601
(3) Others: Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Mild Steel(plain and
galvanized), tinned copper clad steel, and any other continuous
filament material supplied as a wire.
(1) small resistance, can be washed repeatedly and economic;
(2) Acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant;
(3) Safe, strong and long service time.
(1) Used as the main part of wire mesh demister, oil separator to
catch and eliminate the mist and liquid foam mixed in the gas
during distillation, evaporation and absorption;
(2) Used for the gas-liquid separation, gas and water separator,
oil water separation filter device;
(3) Used as the air filter of engines for automobile and tractor;
(4) Used as sealing/shock (suspension)/silencers and exhaust
purification components of auto parts;
(5) Widely used in anti-electromagnetic interference shielding
Knitted Wire Mesh made by different materials:
(1) Monel Knitted Wire Mesh has good corrosion resistance in all
extreme environments and it is reasonably conductive and is tough
with high tensile strength, giving good wear characteristics.
(2) Knitted Wire Mesh made of Tinned Copper Clad Steel has the best
shielding performance of all wires used in knitted meshes,
combining low contact resistance with a small degree of
permeability. It is not suitable for highly abrasive applications
where the TIN plating may wear away to expose the copper. The
corrosion resistance of tinned copper clad steel knitted wire mesh
is suitable for most applications.
(3) Aluminum Knitted Wire Mesh is mechanically weak and will
readily take a compression set and this combined with its readiness
to form a non-conducting oxide.
(4) Galvanized Steel Knitted Wire Mesh is for low cost, less
(5) Copper Knitted Wire Mesh is in compressed form, for breathers
and nickel filters.
Application: Knitted wire mesh products are applied to those
applications including cryogenic, high temperature, corrosive
atmosphere, heat conductive, high usage, or special service
(6) Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh is often used as a protective
final layer over the other knitted mesh gasket, materials on order
to provide a wear-resistant contact surface. Aluminum knitted mesh
is for numerous aerospace, military and nuclear applications
Stainless steel knitted mesh is for long life, temperature and
Specification of Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
Free sample and special specifications are available on your
“Quality first and reputation uppermost” is always our business
policy since the establishing time. We aim to become a well-known
enterprise in the export industry. “Honesty, innovation” is our
philosophy and our goal is “pioneering and innovative, continuous
improvement”. Welcome to visit and guide our company, and sincerely
look forward to cooperating with you to make common development!