Water decoloring agent
dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
1. It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile,
printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink, butcher，landfill
leachate and so on.
2. It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority
waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste
water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper &
pulp as retention agent.
1.Stronger decolorization(>95%) and removal of COD,BOD(40—70)
2.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
3.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions ect.)
colorless or light-color
Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C)
(30% water solution)
Solid content % ≥
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then
dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several
minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 6-10 for
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used
with the help of polyaluminum chloride, PFS，but not mixed together.
In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered. Whether inorganic
coagulant is used before or afterwards depends on the flocculation
test and the treatment process.