DF-C01 Home ECG Monitor for Health and Personal Care
- Delfu home ECG with the medical function of detects heart rhythm
irregularities within seconds, and in the meantime work as an LED
light, thermometer,and talking clock.
- Real-time collects and displays ECG parameters, stores a large
number of records and allows you playback records of your choice.
- Automatically diagnosis and displays of arrhythmia during
- Provides accurate day-to-day ECG monitoring of 24 hours whether at
home or clinic or office.
- Wirelessly sends monitoring information by blue-teeth, output
reports auto-saved in HTML documents, easy to upload and transfer
to cell phone or computer for view and printout.
- Be suitable for occasional abnormal heartbeat feeling, home/clinic
monitoring of chronic heart patients, or patients with
blood-pressure, diabetes, etc for diagnosis of cardiac symptoms.
- Simple extremity lead measure during working relaxation,results one
- Extremity leads measure requires to be in still of sitting or lying
down, when unwell feelings or routine monitoring, analyze 6
waveforms of I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF, determine whether heart
rhythm is abnormal.
- Records and Displays Modes.
- Real-time collection of monitoring ECG parameters, stores a large
number of records and allows playback records of your choice.
- Real-time automatically diagnosis and displays arrhythmia during
- Accurately analysis of ECG complexes, intervals, and segments of
PR, provides high quality ECG tracing for cardiologist review.
- Automatic safety alarming while severe arrhythmia occurs in remote
locations urgently, so as to obtain medical help and facilities as
quickly as possible.
- Provides day to day ECG monitoring of 24-hours as Holter.
- The final collection automatically generates diagnostic output
reports, can be saved as data file, which could be renamed and
- Output reports can be the HTML format.
- Playback Mode used for pause, zoom, playback, to review output
reports and scatter diagrams.
Delfu Real time Portable ECG monitor widely used for below people
- Patients with onset symptoms of (like) palpitations, dizziness,
amaurosis, syncope, chest pain, chest tightness, if any abnormal
heart rhythm occurs, provide monitoring results to doctors for
- Being unwell, do self-ECG test immediately, and early stage of
abnormal heart rhythm might be detected (and some heart disease is
not necessarily manifested as cardiac discomfort).
- Being well, regular ECG test would be useful for early detection of
asymptomatic abnormal heart rhythm.
- Patients of atria fibrillation, atrial flutter, ventricular
tachycardia need long-term post-operative follow-up monitoring
after radiofrequency ablation.
- Patients need long-term follow-up monitoring after cardiac
interventional therapy and surgery.
- Patients need to be observed with the effects of taking
- High blood pressure, diabetes to evaluate their drug’s efficacy by
- Community hospital uploads collected information to higher level
hospital experts for diagnosing real-timely.
- For Routine physical examination, clinical research, long-term
follow-up study of ECG variation, revealing the ECG regularity
impacted by patients’ life, sports, medications efficacy.
|Safety Class||Class II with internal power source BF type|
|Type of Waveform||Real-time ECG waveforms displays|
|Heart Rate Range||2~200 beats/Minute|
|Working modes and Leads||1 lead for Simple extremity|
|6 leads for Extremity waveforms of I, II, III, aVL, aVR, aVF,|
|2 leads for Simulated precordial of waveform of MV1, MV5.|
|Measurement Rate||1000Hz/12 Channel AD (Double sync-channel)|
|Single Channel Input Resistance||≥1MΩ(10Hz)|
|Dynamic Wave Range||±3mVp-p|
|Output Recording Modes||Blue teeth, Micro SD card|
|Output Receiving Modes||PAD, Mobile(Android OS 2.3, 1024 x 600, double CPU)|
|Memory Card||Micro SD card(Max 4G)|
|Battery Type||3.7V/1200mA.h (Li-ion Rechargeable)|
|Power Adapter||Input: 220VAC/50Hz 0.15A|
|Output: 5VDC 680mA|
|Storage Conditions||Ambient temperature:-20℃～+55℃|
|Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa～1060hPa|
|Operating Conditions||Ambient temperature: +5℃～+35℃|
|Relative humidity:25%～80%(No condensate)|
|Atmospheric pressure: 860hPa～1060hPa|
|Components||PAD(Optional), ECG cable and lead wires, 4 Limp Clips Electrode,
USB wire, Disposable ECG electrodes, Power Adapter, Li-ion
Background information on Arrhythmia
Arrhythmia is a common complication of acute myocardial infarction
(Ml). It is one of the most important causes of death in patients
with serious myocardial infarction. Approximately 72% to 90% of
arrhythmias could result in serious myocardial infarction. However, if early ECG monitoring is applied almost 100% of
arrhythmias could be diagnosed.
Its occurrence is characterized by:
1. The majority of arrhythmia appears within 48 hours after MI,
approximately 90% of cases within the first 24 hours.
2. Ventricular arrhythmia is common , ventricular tachycardia takes
up 10%~40%,and ventricular fibrillation 4% to 18 %.
3. Other serious arrhythmias such as branch block are often seen
within 2 days of MI. MI patients should receive immediate ECG
monitoring, whenever heart abnormalities are identified.
treatment measures should be urgently applied to prevent the
occurrence of serious arrhythmias.
Not only the cardiac patients need ECG monitoring
The experts pointed out that accurate prediction of sudden cardiac
death is an effective preventive measure. and early prevention
interventions should be receive much more attention.
The survey shows that the city emerging industry groups under high
tension are potential crowd of “sudden cardiac death”.
They may have no history of heart disease, no consciousness of
cardiac abnormalities, but likely occasional mild symptoms, such as
palpitation, chest tightness, tachycardia, and heartache, However,
up to they go to hospital to take ECG treatment, normal ECG results
might be, the causes not captured extactly at that time. The case
defies diagnosis. Several similar incidents would lead to disease
delays or ignored, that is so increase risk for life-threatening
arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.